A user is a person who uses and operates the qibb platform. A qibb user has access to certain resources and applications and can control settings within the limits he is entitled to in a certain area.
- Browsing Users
Learn how to see and browse existing users on your platform
- Creating a User
Learn how to create a new user.
- Defining required actions which shall be performed by a user during sign in
Learn how to define required actions which shall be performed by a user during sign in.
- Disabling the account of a user
Learn how to disable a user account.
- List of UI roles with description
A list of UI roles and their descriptions.
- Looking up sessions of a user
Learn how to look up the sessions of a user.
- Manually setting a password for a user
Learn how to manually set the password for a specified user
- Prompting the user to set or update their password via email
Learn how to prompt the user to update his password via email